Our website: http://melbetpartners.org
Melbet management and its employees take the security and privacy of your personal data very seriously.
Please also provide us with detailed information at support@Melbet.com about the pages of our web resource where your cookie settings are of concern to you.
Melbet is committed to protecting your personal information.
2. CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
RIGHT SUBJECTPERSONAL DATA
The processing of your personal data in Melbet occurs only after your clear act of approval, establishing and confirming freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous expression of consent to the processing of your personal data (further «Consent»).
The consent you give us freely, by will and in your interest, is concrete, informed and conscious.
Your consent to the processing of personal data may be granted by you or your representative in any form that allows you to confirm that it has been received, namely:
— IN THE FORMAN
In such a case, the Consent must contain the following information:
- name, name, middle name (if available), address of the subject of personal data, number of the main identity document, information about the date of issuance of the document and the issue of its authority; or the name, name, middle name (if available), the address of the representative of the subject of personal data, the number of the main document proving his identity, the date of the issuance of the document and the issue of his body, the details of the notary power of attorney or other document confirming the authority of that representative (when obtaining consent from a representative of the subject of personal data);
- Melbet mailing address, which receives the consent of the subject of personal data;
- The purpose of processing personal data
- A list of personal data that is given the consent of the subject of personal data;
- The name and address of the person processing personal data on behalf of Melbet, if the processing is entrusted to that person;
- A list of actions with personal data for which consent is given, a general description of the way personal data is processed;
- The period during which the consent of the subject of personal data is valid, as well as the manner in which it is withdrawn;
- signature of the subject of personal data.
— IN THE CASE CONCLEDATE ACTION of a person of personal data expressing his intention to establish a legal relationship with Melbet, but not in the form of an oral or written will, but the conduct by which it is possible to make an opinion on such an intention (e.g., registration on the Melbet website, registration on Melbet services, the implementation of cash transactions, serving as a condition of participation in gambling in accordance with the rules of Melbet, on its website , registering bets through your personal office and getting winnings through your personal office, complying with the rules set by the gambling organizer, etc.).
Processing your personal data at Melbet does not require your Consent in cases where:
- The processing of personal data is necessary to achieve the objectives of international treaties or the laws of local jurisdictions in order to carry out and fulfil the functions, powers and responsibilities assigned by law;
- The processing of personal data is necessary for the exercise of justice, the execution of a judicial act, the act of another body or official to be enforced in accordance with local laws;
- Processing personal data is necessary to protect your life, health or other vital interests;
- Processing personal data is necessary to exercise the rights and legitimate interests of Melbet or third parties, or to achieve socially significant goals, provided that the rights and freedoms of your personal data are not violated;
- Personal data is processed for statistical or other research purposes, subject to mandatory depersonalization of your personal data, except in the case of processing personal data for marketing purposes;
- Your personal data is processed, which you have access to to an unlimited number of people;
- personal data to be published or subject to mandatory disclosure in accordance with local jurisdictions.
The order of revoking consent for the processing of personal data, the procedure for obtaining information about the availability of your personal data in Melbet, the procedure for clarifying, blocking and destroying your personal data in Melbet on request are regulated by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which we carry out in full.
3. THE PURPOSE OF GATHERING INFORMATION
We collect and process information that may be used for identification purposes, including, among other things, name and surname, date of birth, credit card information, home or other physical address, email address, phone number or other relevant Personal (personal) information (more «information»).
You may be asked to provide personal information when using our website or services and registering an account.
The personal information we collect may include:
- Contact information (including phone number, email address)
- accommodation information (postal address)
- payment information
- Transaction history,
- preferences when using a website,
- Reviews of Services.
This information is collected, processed and stored by us on servers, as required by your state law.
When you use our services, our servers retain your unique activity log that collects certain administrative and traffic information, including:
- the original IP address,
- Access time,
- Access date,
- visited web pages,
- Using language
- reports of software failures,
- type of browser used.
This information is necessary to provide high quality services.
We never collect personal information about you without your knowledge.
4. DO THE MONEY AND WORK DATA
We can automatically collect certain data, as discussed above, and receive from you the personal information you provide to us at will, through services, messages and interactions on the Melbet website.
We We may receive personal information from online vendors, service providers, and customer lists legitimately purchased from third-party vendors.
In addition, we can use third-party services to provide technical support for online transactions and account management.
5. INFORMATION USAGE
We use the personal information you provide to us to provide services, to support you as customers, to provide security, to identify and check, to process any online transactions, to help you participate in third-party promotions that meet certain business requirements, and for any other purposes related to the operation of our gaming services.
Thus, when providing services, we may share your personal information with our carefully selected partners (including any other parties who have agreements with you to share your data).
Your personal information can also be used by us to provide you with:
- Promotional offers and information about our products and services;
- promotional offers and information about the products and services of our partners to expand the range of services provided to you and improve the quality of service to our customers.
From time to time we may ask you for information through surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is entirely voluntary and you always have a choice: disclose or not your personal information.
The requested information may include contact information (e.g. name, delivery address, phone number) and geographic information (such as postcode or postage address), age.
By taking part in any competition or receiving a win from us, you agree that we will use your name for advertising purposes without additional compensation, unless it is prohibited by law.
If you have not decided to obtain or not receive any promotional information from us, we may use your personal information (including email address and phone number) to provide you with information about our products, services and promotions, including gaming products and services (online poker, casinos, bets, backgammon, etc.) of third parties that have been carefully selected by us.
We do not disclose your personal information to companies, organizations or individuals not affiliated with Melbet.
We may provide information about you to companies, organizations, or individuals not affiliated with Melbet if you have given us consent to do so.
We may disclose your personal information if your state’s laws require it, if you have been found to have deceived or attempted to deceive us or any other user in any way (game manipulation, pay fraud, etc.) or if we are convinced that such actions are necessary for:
- complying with any legal matter or process that concerns us, on any of our sites, or in any of our services, or in circumstances where we find ourselves bound by legal obligations;
- Protecting our rights or property
- protect our users or society.
If we suspect you of payment fraud, including the use of stolen credit cards or any other fraudulent activity, including cancellation spree or prohibited transactions such as money laundering, etc., we reserve the right to share this information along with your personal information to other gaming sites on the Internet, banks, credit card companies, relevant regulatory agencies and law enforcement agencies.
In order to conduct government game addiction prevention programs, your data may also be transferred to the relevant agencies.
You can «opt out» of receiving any promotional messages:
- By changing the settings in your account
- By emailing us in response to a promotional message you received from us.
- Sending an email or writing to customer service at any time.
In addition, you can contact us at any time if you:
- Want to know what personal information we collect, process and store, and from what sources we have received it;
- Want to confirm the accuracy of your personal information we have gathered about you.
- Would like to update your personal information.
- want to file a complaint about our use of your personal information.
We can update any information provided to us if you prove that such changes are necessary and you pass the identification.
INFORMATION POSTED ON YOUR DEVICE
When you use our services, we can store certain information on your device with your permission. This information is called COOKIES files. These are small text files with letters and numbers that are stored on your device and remember your preferences when you use our services, visit our websites and online pages.
We also use local common objects or flash cookies. «Flash cookies» are similar to browser cookies. They help us remember your preferences when visiting our sites and save the data we need to play video or audio content.
Neither cookies nor flash cookies can be used to access your device or use information on your computer.
Cookies and flash cookies are used by us solely for control.
We only use these controls to track your use of our services and services, remembering your preferences.
Cookies help us track your traffic on our website, improve services and services for you, and make it easier to access the site and increase interest in our services and services.
We use flash cookies and other cookies to show you the ads that are most relevant and preferable to you.
IMPORTANT AND ESSENTIAL COOKIES
Important and necessary cookies are used by us to ensure that anyone on our information or gaming resource can navigate the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website or making financial transactions. Without these cookies, you won’t be able to work effectively on our sites
These cookies contain information collected during your registration. they will allow us to learn more about you as a customer and help us provide the services we need. We can also use this data to understand your online interests and preferences, making visits to our platforms and services more pleasant and convenient.
Our servers use three different types of cookies:
- «Temporary» cookies — this type of cookie is stored on your computer while visiting the website. Session-based cookies help you navigate our site faster, and if you’re a registered customer, it allows us to provide you with the information you need and relevant information. This cookie is automatically deleted when you close your browser.
- «Permanent» cookies — This type of cookie will remain on your computer for a certain amount of time, set for each cookie separately. Cookies are also saved.
- «Analytical» cookies — this type of cookie allows us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our site and see how visitors use our services and services. This helps us improve the performance of our sites, for example, by making it easy for you to log in and find what you’re looking for.
It is you who decide, and you always have a choice — to agree and accept or disagree and reject the receipt of cookies.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you want, you can change your browser settings to control your cookies.
You can use your web browser to:
- Delete all cookies
- Block all cookies
- Allow all cookies
- Block third-party cookies
- Clean all cookies when your browser closes.
- Open a «private browsing»/»incognito» session that allows you to browse the Internet without retaining local data;
- install add-ons and plug-ins to expand your browser’s features.
Where can I find information about cookie management?
- Internet Explorer cookie information
- Chrome cookie information
- Firefox cookie information
- Information about Safari cookies
- Information about cookie Opera
You can change Your Flash Player settings to prevent Flash files from being used. The settings manager of your Flash Player allows you to make choices and customize your preferences.
If you decide to completely ban the browser from accepting all cookies, then unfortunately, you will not be able to use certain resources and services on our sites, and some services will not work properly, for example, in this case, we will not be able to keep the interface language you choose.
9. CONSENT ON USE OF EXCLUSIVE SERVICES
To play on our services, you will need to send us and receive money from us. To ensure the normal operation of such services, we can use third-party electronic payment systems to process the necessary financial transactions.
We take steps to protect your privacy when dealing with third-party payment systems.
10. CONSENT TO SAFETY CHECKS
Using our services and services, you agree to our Rules and Regulations and allow us to use and send your personal information to third parties to verify the information you provide when registering and using our services and services, including, if necessary, outside your country.
Security checks may include, but may not be limited to, financial statements and other proof of your personal information that you provide to any third-party database other than ours.
We understand the importance of ensuring security and using the methods necessary to maintain the privacy, integrity and availability of information. We store all the personal information we receive directly from you in an encrypted and password-protected database located in our secure network behind active modern firewall software.
Our services support the SSL version 3 with 128-bit encryption.
We also encourage our subsidiaries, agents, partners, affiliates and suppliers to apply the same adequate security measures.
However, sending information over the Internet is generally not completely safe and we cannot guarantee you the security of your data while it is on the go.
Any DATA that you send, YOU SEND on YOUR FEAR AND RISK.
Melbet has all the security procedures in place to protect your data once it is received.
12. PROTECTING CHILDREN
Our services are not intended for persons under the age of 18 or other age of majority in your state.
Any person providing us with information through our services and services confirms that he is eighteen (18) years old (or another legal age of majority in your state).
Our company’s policy includes identifying attempts by minors to gain access to our services and services that may require additional security analysis.
If we become aware that a minor has attempted to provide or provided us with personal information through our services, we will not accept or remove such information from our databases.
The personal information we collect can be stored and processed in any country where we or our affiliates, suppliers, partners or agents provide gaming services and services to our gaming platform.
Using our services and services, you explicitly agree to transfer your information outside of your country (including to countries that cannot be assessed as having proper privacy and data protection laws).
We cannot protect the information you provide to a third-party online site that refers to our services, services or any other information collected by a third party that is a member of our affiliate program (if applicable), or in any other way, as these third-party online services and sites are not owned by us and are managed independently of us.
15. LEGAL DISCLAIMER
We are not responsible for events beyond our direct control.
We do not guarantee you the security of your data as long as it is on the go.
Any DATA that you send, YOU SEND on YOUR FEAR AND RISK.
We are also not liable for any direct or indirect damages related to the illegal use or theft of your Personal Information.
17. POLITICO COMPANIES ON ANTI TO MONEY AND INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM
Melbet is implementing all appropriate measures to combat money laundering and combat international terrorism (AML). At the same time, the Company maintains a strong and principled position to prevent all illegal activities, as well as all related regulations. In order to comply with these obligations, the Company has the right to inform the relevant authorities of suspicions concerning the funds deposited by the user in the account and related to the financing of terrorism or activities to legalize income that were obtained illegally. The company is also required to block such funds and take other measures under AML policy rules.
Money laundering means:
- concealment or confidentiality of information about the present origin, source, location, ways of disposal, displacement, property rights or other property rights obtained as a result of illegal activities (or property obtained in exchange for such property);
- converting, moving, obtaining, owning or using property obtained as a result of criminal activity (or property obtained in exchange for such property) to conceal the illegal origin of such property or to assist persons involved in criminal activities to avoid the legal consequences of their actions;
- situation in which property was obtained as a result of criminal activity committed in the territory of another State.
In order to counter the infiltration of criminal capital into the State economy and the spread of crime, money laundering and terrorist financing are constantly being combated in many countries.
The Company applies internal regulations and special measures programs to help state and international organizations combat money laundering and terrorist financing around the world.
When you register an account with the Company, you assume the following obligations:
- You will ensure that you follow all anti-money laundering and terrorist financing laws and regulations, including AML Policy;
- You confirm that you have no information or suspicion that funds used to top up the account in the past, present or future came from an illegal source or have any connection to the legalization of illegally obtained income or other illegal activities prohibited by applicable law or instructions of any international organization;
- You agree to immediately provide us with any information we request to comply with applicable law and requirements to oppose the legalization of illegally obtained funds.
The company collects and stores user identity documents as well as reports of all transactions committed on the account.
The company monitors suspicious transactions on the User’s account, as well as transactions carried out under special conditions.
The Company reserves the right at any given time and at any stage to deny the user the transaction if the Company has reason to believe that the transaction has anything to do with money laundering and criminal activity. Under international law, the Company is not obligated to notify the user that his or her activities are suspicious and that information about it has been passed on to the relevant government authorities.
According to the internal AML-Policy, the Company conducts initial and ongoing identity checks of players in accordance with the level of potential risk that the user poses. As part of these audits, the Company has the right to take the following actions:
- Require the provision of minimum data for player ID;
- Record and store user ID data and documents, as well as information about what methods were used for identity and the results of the checks;
- check clients’ personal data for matches with a list of terror suspects formed by authorized state and independent bodies. The minimum user identification set includes: full name, date of birth, address of residence or registration;
- request the source of the funds that the user plans to deposit into the account.
To verify and verify the authenticity of the above-mentioned data, the Company may require the following documents from the User:
- a passport, or identification card, or any other document that replaces them that meets the following requirements: contains the name, date of birth and photo of the document holder; was issued by national government agencies;
- recently received an account for utility bills (no older than 3 months) or another document confirming the user’s address.
The company may also request any other additional information that will need to be confirmed by the relevant documents. In certain cases, the Company may require notarized copies of documents.