Our website: http://melbetpartners.org
Melbet management and its employees take the security and privacy of your personal data very seriously.
We also ask that you provide us with detailed information at support@Melbet.com about the pages of our web site on which the cookie settings cause you concern.
Melbet is committed to protecting your personal information.
2. CONSENT TO PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
The processing of your personal data in Melbet occurs only after your clearly expressed act of approval, establishing and confirming freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous expression of consent to the processing of your personal data (hereinafter “Consent”).
The consent that you give us freely, of your own free will and in your interest, is specific, informed and conscious.
Your consent to the processing of personal data may be provided by you or your representative in any form that allows you to confirm the fact of its receipt, namely:
- IN WRITTEN FORM
In such a case, the Consent shall contain the following information:
- surname, name, patronymic (if any), address of the subject of personal data, number of the main identity document, information on the date of issue of the said document and the authority that issued it; or last name, first name, patronymic (if any), address of the representative of the personal data subject, number of the main document proving his identity, information on the date of issue of the said document and the authority that issued it, details of a notarized power of attorney or other document confirming the authority of this representative (upon receipt consent from the representative of the subject of personal data);
- Melbet's mailing address receiving the consent of the personal data subject;
- the purposes of processing personal data;
- a list of personal data for the processing of which the consent of the subject of personal data is given;
- the name and address of the person processing the personal data on behalf of Melbet, if the processing is entrusted to such a person;
- a list of actions with personal data for which consent is given; a general description of the methods for processing personal data;
- the period during which the consent of the subject of personal data is valid, as well as the method of its revocation;
- signature of the subject of personal data.
- IN TYPE OF CONCLUDING ACTION of the personal data subject expressing his intention to establish legal relations with Melbet, but not in the form of an oral or written expression of will, but with a behavior that can be used to conclude such an intention (for example, registering on the Melbet website, registering on Melbet services, making money transactions that serve as a condition for participating in a gambling in accordance with the Melbet rules on your individual account received upon registration on the Melbet website, registering bets through your personal account and receiving winnings through howling personal cabinet, following the rules established by the organizer of gambling, etc.).
The processing of your personal data at Melbet does not require your consent in cases where:
- the processing of personal data is necessary to achieve the goals stipulated by international treaties or laws of local jurisdictions, to carry out and fulfill the functions, powers and duties assigned by laws;
- the processing of personal data is necessary for the administration of justice, the execution of a judicial act, an act of another body or official, subject to execution in accordance with local laws;
- the processing of personal data is necessary to protect your life, health or other vital interests;
- the processing of personal data is necessary to exercise the rights and legitimate interests of Melbet or third parties, or to achieve socially significant goals, provided that this does not violate the rights and freedoms of your personal data;
- the processing of personal data is carried out for statistical or other research purposes, subject to the mandatory depersonalization of your personal data, except in cases of processing personal data for marketing purposes;
- processing of your personal data is carried out, access to which is provided by you to an unlimited circle of persons;
- processing of personal data subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in accordance with the laws of local jurisdictions.
The procedure for revoking consent to the processing of personal data, the procedure for obtaining information about the availability of your personal data in Melbet, the procedure for updating, blocking and destroying your personal data in Melbet upon request are governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which performed by us in full.
3. OBJECTIVES OF THE COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect and process information that can be used for personal identification, including, but not limited to, first and last name, date of birth, credit card information, home or other physical address, email address, phone number or other relevant Personal (personal) information (hereinafter “information”).
You may be asked to provide personal information when using our website or services and registering an account.
The personal information we collect may include:
- contact information (including phone number, email address),
- residence information (postal address),
- payment information
- transaction history
- preferences when using the website,
- feedback about the Services.
This information is collected, processed and stored by us on servers, in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of your state.
When you use our services, our servers store your unique activity log, which collects certain administrative information and traffic information, including:
- source IP address,
- access time,
- access date,
- Web pages visited,
- use of language,
- Software crash reports,
- type of browser used.
This information is required to provide high quality services.
We never collect personal information about you without your knowledge.
4. MEANS OF COLLECTING AND PROCESSING DATA
We can automatically collect certain data, as discussed above, and receive from you the Personal Information that you provide to us as you wish, through services, communications and interactions on the Melbet website.
We may receive personal information from online sellers, service providers, as well as from customer lists legally acquired from third-party providers.
In addition, we can use the services of third-party providers to provide technical support for online transactions and account management.
5. INFORMATION USE
We use the personal information that you provide to us to provide services, to support you as customers, to ensure security, to identify and verify, to process any online transactions, to help participate in third-party promotions that meet certain business requirements, and for any other purposes related to the operation of our gaming Services.
Thus, when providing services, we can share your personal information with our partners, carefully selected by us (including any other parties that have agreements with you on the sharing of your data).
Your personal information may also be used by us to provide you with:
- promotional offers and information about our products and services;
- advertising offers and information about the products and services of our partners to expand the range of services provided to you and improve the quality of service for our customers.
From time to time, we may request information from you through surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary, and you always have a choice: to disclose or not your personal information.
The requested information may include contact information (for example, name, correspondence address, phone number) and geographical information (for example, zip code or postal address), age.
By participating in any competition or receiving a prize from us, you agree that we will use your name for advertising purposes without additional compensation, except when prohibited by law.
If you have not decided to finally receive advertising information from us or not, we can use your personal information (including email address and phone number) to provide you with information about our products, services and promotions, including game products and services (online poker, casino, bets, backgammon, etc.) of third parties that have been carefully selected by us.
6. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We do not disclose your Personal Information to companies, organizations or individuals not affiliated with Melbet.
We may provide information about you to companies, organizations or individuals who are not affiliated with Melbet, if you have given us your consent to these actions.
We may disclose your Personal Information if required by the laws of your state, if you, as it turned out, deceived or tried to deceive us or any other user in any way (game manipulation, payment fraud, etc.) or if we are convinced that such actions are necessary for:
- compliance with any legal issue or process that concerns us, on any of our sites, or in any of our services, or in circumstances where we find ourselves bound by legal obligations;
- protect our rights or property;
- protect our users or society.
If we have reason to suspect you of payment fraud, including the use of stolen credit cards or any other fraudulent activity, including cancellation of payment or prohibited transactions, such as money laundering, etc., we reserve the right to transmit this information along with your personal information to other gaming sites on the Internet, banks, credit card companies, relevant regulatory agencies and law enforcement agencies.
In order to conduct state programs for the prevention of gambling addiction, your data may also be transferred to the appropriate institutions.
You can “refuse” to receive any advertising messages:
- By changing the settings in your account
- By writing us an email in response to the advertising message you received from us
- at any time by sending an email or writing to customer support.
In addition, you can contact us at any time if you:
- Want to know what personal information we collect, process and store, and from what sources we received it;
- Want to confirm the accuracy of your personal information that we have collected about you;
- Would like to update your personal information;
- Want to file a complaint regarding our use of your Personal Information.
We can update any information provided to us if you prove the need for such changes and pass the identification.
INFORMATION POSTED ON YOUR DEVICE
When you use our services, we, with your permission, may store certain information on your device. This information is called cookies. These are small text files with letters and numbers that are stored on your device and remember your preferences when you use our services, visit our websites and online pages.
We also use local shared objects or “flash cookies”. Flash cookies are like browser cookies. They help us remember your preferences when visiting our sites and save the data necessary for playing video or audio content.
Neither cookies nor “flash cookies” can be used to access your device or use information on your computer.
Cookies and flash cookies are used by us solely for control.
We use these control methods only to track your use of our services and services, remembering your preferences.
Cookies help us track your traffic on our website, improve your services and services, as well as simplify access to the website and increase interest in our services.
We use flash cookies and other cookies to show you the most relevant and preferred advertisements for you.
IMPORTANT AND NECESSARY COOKIES
Important and necessary cookies are used by us so that any user on our information or game resource can navigate the website and use its functions, such as access to safe areas of the website or making financial transactions. Without these cookies, you will not be able to work effectively on our sites.
These cookies contain information collected during your registration; they will allow us to learn more about you as a client and help provide the necessary services. We can also use this data to understand your interests and preferences on the Internet, making visits to our platforms and services more pleasant and convenient.
Our servers use three different types of cookies:
- “Temporary” cookies - this type of cookie is stored on your computer while visiting a website. Session-based cookies help you navigate our site faster, and if you are a registered customer, this allows us to provide you with relevant and relevant information. This cookie is automatically deleted when you close your browser.
- Permanent cookies - this type of cookie will remain on your computer for a certain time, set for each cookie separately. Flash cookies are also saved.
- “Analytical” cookies - this type of cookie allows us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our site and see how visitors use our services. This helps us improve the performance of our sites, for example, due to the fact that you can easily log in and find what you are looking for.
It is up to you to decide, and you always have a choice - agree and accept or disagree and decline the receipt of cookies.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you want, you can change your browser settings to control your cookies.
You can use your web browser to:
- delete all cookies;
- block all cookies;
- allow all cookies;
- block third-party cookies;
- clear all cookies when closing the browser;
- open a private browsing / incognito session that allows you to browse the Internet without saving local data;
- Install add-ons and plugins to enhance browser features.
Where can I find cookie management information?
- Cookie info Internet Explorer
- Cookie info Chrome
- Cookie info Firefox
- Cookie info Safari
- Cookie info Opera
You can change your Flash Player settings yourself to prevent the use of Flash files. The settings manager for your Flash Player allows you to make choices and customize your preferences.
If you decide to completely prohibit the acceptance of all cookies in your browser, then, unfortunately, you will not be able to use certain resources and services on our sites, and some services will not work correctly, for example, in this case we will not be able to save the interface language you have chosen.
9. CONSENT TO USE OF ELECTRONIC SERVICE SUPPLIERS
To play on our services, you will need to send us and receive money from us. To ensure the normal operation of such services, we can use third-party electronic payment systems to process the necessary financial transactions.
We take measures to protect your privacy when working with third-party payment systems.
10. AGREEMENT FOR SAFETY CHECKS
Using our services and services, you hereby agree to our Terms and Conditions and allow us to use and send your personal data to third parties in order to verify the information that you provide when registering and using our services and services, including, if necessary , outside of your country.
Security checks may include, but are not limited to the preparation of financial statements and other confirmation of your personal information that you provide to any third-party databases other than ours.
We understand the importance of ensuring security and using the methods necessary to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information. We store all personal information that we receive directly from you in an encrypted and password-protected database located in our secure network behind active, modern firewall software.
Our services support SSL version 3 with 128-bit encryption.
We also encourage our subsidiaries, agents, partners, affiliates and suppliers to apply the same appropriate security measures.
However, sending information over the Internet is generally not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee you the security of your data while it is in transit.
ANY DATA YOU SEND, YOU SEND AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
Melbet has all security procedures in place to protect your data after it is received.
12. PROTECTION OF CHILDREN
Our services are not intended for persons under the age of 18 or another age of majority in your country.
Any person providing us with information through our services confirms that he is eighteen (18) years old (or another legal age of majority in your state).
Our company’s policy includes identifying attempts by minors to gain access to our services and services, which may require additional safety analysis.
If we become aware that a minor attempted to provide or provided us with his personal information through our services, we will not accept and delete such information from our databases.
13. TRANSBOUNDARY TRANSFER
Personal information collected by us can be stored and processed in any country in which we or our affiliates, suppliers, partners or agents provide game services and the services of our gaming platform.
Using our services and services, you expressly agree to the transfer of your information outside of your country (including to countries that cannot be assessed as having appropriate laws on confidentiality and protection of personal data).
14. RELATIONS OF THIRD PARTIES
We cannot protect the information that you provide to a third-party online site that links to our services, services or any other information collected by any third party that is a member of our affiliate program (if applicable), or in any other way, since these third-party online services and sites do not belong to us and are managed independently of us.
15. LEGAL DISCLAIMER
We are not responsible for events beyond our direct control.
We do not guarantee you the security of your data while they are in transit while transmitting via communication channels.
ANY DATA YOU SEND, YOU SEND AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
We are also not responsible for any direct or indirect losses arising from the unlawful use or theft of your Personal Information.
17. COMPANY POLICY AGAINST MONEY LAUNDERING AND INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM
Melbet is fully committed to combating money laundering and combating international terrorism (AML Policy). At the same time, the Company maintains a strong and principled position on the prevention of all kinds of illegal activities, as well as all related legal acts. In order to fulfill these obligations, the Company has the right to inform the appropriate official authorities about suspicions regarding funds deposited by the user into the account and related to the financing of terrorism or activities to legalize income that were obtained illegally. The company is also obligated to block such funds and take other measures provided for by the rules of the AML policy.
Money laundering means:
- hiding or maintaining confidentiality with respect to information about the real origin, source, location, methods of disposal, movements, property rights or other rights to property obtained as a result of illegal activities (or property obtained in return for such property);
- the conversion, transfer, receipt, possession or use of property obtained as a result of criminal activity (or property obtained in exchange for such property) in order to conceal the illegal origin of such property or to assist persons participating in criminal activity in order to avoid legal consequences of their actions;
- a situation in which property was obtained as a result of criminal activity committed on the territory of another state.
In order to counter the penetration of criminal capital into the economy of the state and the spread of crime, in many countries there is a constant struggle against money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
The company applies internal regulations and special programs of measures to help state and international organizations in the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism around the world.
By registering an account with the Company, you assume the following obligations:
- You guarantee that you will follow all laws and regulations on combating money laundering and terrorist financing, including the AML Policy;
- You confirm that you do not have information or suspicions that the funds used to replenish the account in the past, present or future were obtained from an unlawful source or have anything to do with the legalization of illegal proceeds or other unlawful activities prohibited by applicable law or the instructions of any international organizations;
- You agree to immediately provide us with any information that we request in order to comply with applicable laws and requirements regarding counteracting the legalization of funds obtained illegally.
The Company collects and stores documents proving the identity of the User, as well as reports on all transactions made on the account.
The Company monitors suspicious transactions in the User’s account, as well as transactions carried out under special conditions.
The Company reserves the right at any time and at any stage to refuse a user to carry out a transaction if the Company has reason to believe that this transaction has any relation to money laundering and criminal activity. In accordance with international law, the Company is not obligated to notify the user that its activity is suspicious and that information about it has been transmitted to the relevant state bodies.
According to the internal AML-Policy, the Company carries out initial and ongoing checks of the players' identities in accordance with the level of potential risk posed by the user. As part of these inspections, the Company has the right to carry out the following actions:
- require the provision of minimum data to verify player’s identity;
- record and store data and documents proving the identity of the user, as well as information on what methods were used to verify the identity, and the results of the checks;
- check the personal data of clients for coincidence with the list of persons suspected of terrorism formed by authorized state and independent bodies. The minimum set of user credentials includes: full name, date of birth, address of residence or registration;
- request the source of funds that the user plans to deposit into the account.
To verify and confirm the authenticity of the above data, the Company may require the following documents from the User:
- passport, or identification card, or any other document replacing them that meets the following requirements: contains the name, date of birth and photo of the owner of the document; was issued by national government;
- a recently received invoice for payment of utility bills (no older than 3 months) or another document confirming the address of the user's residence.
The company may also request any other additional information that will need to be confirmed by relevant documents. In certain cases, the Company may require notarized copies of documents.